| Ready to go! |
| First Valentine's Day, already loves to smell the roses! |
| & Loves to play! |
| Warm enough to go to the park! |
Tribute to the most beautiful baby I know & love, Camdyn McKenzie. April 23 she graced me with her presence and has left her print on my heart every single day since.
At almost 10 months she's gotten 2 teeth, cruising around the house, and waving while yelling HIII!. My blue eyed little one is the most happy baby especially in the morning, she wakes up dancing and screams at excitement as we make our way to the kitchen for breakfast as we routinely start our day.
After breakfast comes a bottle then a poop. Pause, some mighty big stinks have come from that little one. Moving on, we play for a bit with classical music in the background. We spend time on our flash cards that have taught us to wave & yell HIII! :) We practice "Arms Up!" and "Elephant". Soon after we've stimulated the brain, it's n-a-p time. That's where I'm leaving off now, it's currently 8:54 am February 20, 2011.. I hope I can host an interesting yet motivating blog about the little life of mine with my little blue eyed girl
No comments:
Post a Comment